小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, June 26, 2009

23.06.2009 23rd Birthday

how i spent my 23rd bdae on e 23rd of June..
frankly speaking, i think 23 this no. always appear in my life.
lik durin TYO trainin, we hafta tak 1hr+ journey bac 2 dorm.
everytime while talkin 2 my bud, i'll turn 2c e clock on e bus.
and it'll always be 18:23 shown on it.
note that its a digital clock hence e exact 18:23.
even while out with my friends, i can check my watch randomly..
then sometimes it'll be 18:23 or 23:23.
close friends wil know my habit of 24hr format than 12hr format.
my TYO training dorm rm no. was 2603 ehx.
so i always believe 2306 is kinda a lucky no. 4 me.
therefore on that day 23rd of Jun cele my 23rd bdae,
i was super damn happy lahx! ;D

head out 4 lunch with zhen @ Mac
cux she cldnt mak it on e 2oth cele with TGIF

aft lunch i started cleaning my rm!
super dusty with 5mm thick of dust everywhere! ;x
machine washed my clothes while cleanin my rm.
finally can breathe some cleaner air.

then i continue 2 finish off my half-watched dramas..
currently am at Gem of Life Ep.8 only!
stil got 72 more eps 2 go.. (>.<)

my mother & sister at work..
1st time fryin tempura & pork chop!

e dishes done by my momo/sis helping..

here's my mango mousse cake frm Bakers' Story!

a series of grp photos with them..
tak a close look at e bottom middle snap.
its toto lickin me! like giving me bdae kiss!
toto was smilin at e cam continuously lohx!
except e shot of me & my sis alone..

while cutting e cake..
and toto finishin his cake damn fast!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toto!!!!! so cute..
Anyway thanks so much for the kapibara capsule! I love the cookie! so cute.. Almost wanted to eat it.

sunbae

Friday, July 3, 2009 at 2:53:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home