小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

25.06.2009

met e girls supposingly 4 postponed celebration..
but who knows, a trip down ofc made me & head depressed.
im upset as i cant change my flt with sum1 else..
cldnt mak it 4 e 5th Aug "big gathering" with e rest.
while head is upset that her c'k flt is JFK!
haix.. so we called off e celebration & jux lazed arnd.
met D at City Hall b4 walkin down MS depressingly..
even D is oso affected by us lahx..

time passss by so faaasssttttttt..
we only had our lunch @ 4+pm..
do ppl call that lunch or teabreak?

our lunch + desserts!!
im nv too full 4 desserts! ;D

did a random check on our bag..
sneak peek of wat we brght with us..
surprisingly, me & head using e same size of bag,
she can squeeze in a hell lot more than me!

lazy day & lazy entry..
shall end here abruptly. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home