小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

24.06.2009 TRANSFORMERS 2!!

e night i caught Transformers 2!
damn good i gotta say..
thou i was sitting at 3rd row frm front! -.-"
have decided 2 catch it a 2nd time..
of cux, sittin right at e back..
shall c who's free 2 acc me watch then..
not lik ppl who say wanna watch with me 2dae,
but caught it with sum1 else e nx day..
u know who u r.. i wont mention names here..








am hooked on ho kee pau lahx!
obviously right? ;p
lookin 4ward 2 my Aug Hkg trip!
shall hunt 4 dim sum on our own then!
this time rnd its jux ME, HEAD & only US!
no1 else 2 depend on already!

oh! i turned lik 7 capsules that night!
damn! a total of 7 designs but only got 2!
how sway can i be man?
anyway, wil b distributed 2 e girls..
spread my love 4 kapibaras 2 my love ones.. HA HA

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home