小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

20.06.2009

e day which i got 3 plans in a day..
and imagine early in e morn i nearly ruined all plans?
cux i received a call frm ofc 2 report for a NY flt,
departin on 20th night & returnin on 27th night.
thats a full 8days pattern mind you?!
thou i'll be $700+ richer, however i'll missed out alot.
nevertheless i stil agreed & went 2 sms J&J abt it.
secs ltr, call aft call streamed in like hotline lohx..
LOL! sms also came in all bcux its too last min. ;s
while on a phone call with L, my ofc called me again.
but its gd news this time rnd!!
they cant afford 2 gimme NY flt cux it'll exceed my "FH"
hence, they slot in a KIX flt for me 26th-28th instead.
;D isnt me quite fortunate??
can b in SIN 2 cele my 23rd with every1 i love! wHeee~
went ahead 2 do my preparations & went out 4 my 1st plan..
its a surprised 4 me planted downstairs!
they put e bdae cake in e car boot..
but v off cux at that time there's alot of nehx nehx..
jux imagine them singin e bdae song with nehx nehx watching..
y mux i cele my bdae with those neh(s) arnd?! ;\

then we proceed to MFM @ J8 4 my treat 2 them..
its considered 6 celebrations in 1 lahx..
1stly. my 23rd
2ndly. my fave no. - 23
3rdly. passing my 6mths' ck
4thly. obtainin gd comment card
5thly. obtaining ODM
6thly. surviving 6mths in airline industry!
(countdown 9mths more to bond end)
here's the side dishes..
e country mushroom is damn oiishi!
then here's us with the main dish..
francine's appetite damn big can? ;x
US! on e way walkin 2 buy bubble tea..

2nd plan of e day is 2 cele shuyu's son, Richmond 4yrs old!
1st time we went 2 shuyu's own hse with her hubby!
Richmond is quite cute imo lahx..
althou shuyu say he's v naughty when we're not arnd.
LOL! but which kid isnt naughty lehx? ;p
a series of photos taken @ her hse..
too bad din get a chance 2 snap with e rest..
LiChen, BangChiew & Chloe oso came by..
budden we were already leaving so no pix..

xiang's bf came by 2 fetch us home 1 by 1..
head hm, rest awhile & went out 4 e last plan..
that is 2 cele Fathers' Day & my dad's lunar bdae!
suggested Fish&Co. cux my dad loves western food lahx..
thats lik MFM & Fish&Co. 2gether in a day right?
honestly, MFM's side dish r better than Fish&Co.'s..
thats our dinner shared 2gether..

aft our dinner, we went NTUC 2 buy groceries 2gether!
i love groceries shopping with my family!
(cux i dont have 2 pay a single cent!) ooops!
no lahx.. i've always like groceries shoppin..
a pity i always do groceries shoppin alone in NRT..

anyway, shall wait til all polaroids r scanned b4 uploading..
thx a mil' in advance 2 head 4 helpin me 2 scan them!
nx update wil b e cele with D&J @ Timbre Art House..
whereby i've a special guest 2 sing bdae song 4 me! lolx~

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home