小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WishList

well.. since its abt time to set 1 up..
to save ppl frm askin wat i want or wish 2 have?
alternatively, if you duwan 2 get me anything,
jux gimme hongbaos or shopping vouchers.. :)

1. 1 TB of HD (non-portable 2 put it at hm)
2. External HD (portable 2 bring it overseas with me)
3. Watch (analog or digital both ok)
4. My hkg trip 2 funds! (im goin hkg in Aug again!)
5. Leggings (ankle length/knee length/step-on)
6. SMALL Sky Blue Longchamp Bag! (its more like wants than needs)
7. Digital Camera! (too much toy cammies & w/o digi)

plus, who is interested in goin Korea in Nov?
i wanna plan my last quarter holiday! ;D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home