小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, May 07, 2009

3rd AMS trip DONE!

photos taken durin flt, aft flt, at airport,
and not 4gettin e most impt, Keukenhof!
came 2 realised we 3 person din tak alot of pix..
if only i brght my own camera(s) along too!
yeah~ i relied on my 2 seniors 2 tak photos 4 me..
as mention, i din plan on goin out de..
aiya, enough talk.. read on 4 more..
e workin environment which i like..
while in our uniform..
waitin 4 e 2nd svc 2 start..
and b4 e real preparation starts..
with my C/L for flt 411..
v nice of her 2 look aft me..
even e flt 412 she did c-gly,
she oso helped me out when i went over..
so she became e 1st jap crew i took photo with..
while in our apron b4 e 2nd svc..
taken durin cruising..
duno where izzit down there..
guess which level we stayed at?
its LEVEL 8 lehx!!! hahahaha~
& thats e tower of AMS airport..
our Changi Airport tower is stil nicer horx?
thats me outside e AMS Airport..
seldom got chance tak pix outside..
cux we usually hurry here & there once we rch airport..
saw this a/c inside e airport shoppin centre..
e ice cream i tried..
so nice! but i 4got whats e name..
they even got poker card's style of choco!
Miffy choco i saw at the airport mini-mart..

right outside Keukenhof b4 goin in..
was bbrrrrr cold hence i worn 2 sweaters..
who ask me stubborn, refuse 2 brin jackets along? ;(
we snap down e map of Keukenhof!
imagine buyin e map booklet there for euro$4?!
u'll see this once u enter from the entrance..
those pink lovers wil definitely love these!
are these carnations?!
i like how e orangey mixed with yellow tones..
another breed of flowers..
look! they've got outlines & laces arnd!
i look kinda ugly here..
i've no idea why?
some random photos..
so kawaii!!
do we look like we're at Ueno Park?
with the full blossom of sakuras??
jux ignore those tulips infront..
a comparison of e size of tulips & my face..
ahh ha! sth diff.. apart frm flowers..
with orange & yellowish tulips..
doesnt i stand out from them?
i cant rem if these r tulips too??
again! petals with 2 tones of color!
sth that looks like roses in the middle..
if only i can have a walk down..
with those Dutchmen dutch maids..
e dutchmaid standin at my right side,
she literally drag me on my elbow 2 stand nx 2 her..
LOL! but y didnt she look at the camera ehx??
& i wonder how e flowers get their colors?
did they dye the petals??
taken with bright looking flowers in the foreground..
but there's an extra fellow at the background..
hahaha~ triangle shape trees
e tulips were slanted actually!
they were all growin towards e sunshine!
v cute if u were 2c it in real life..
e owl we saw there..
make a joke out of it..
i was tryin 2 tell my seniors wat it is..
end up i said, "是鹦鹉!"
when i was tinkin abt owl lohx.. -.-"
beautifully taken..
we saw a lady helpin a guy tak pix this way..
so we try this pose out too.. ;D
e well we saw..
decided 2 tak a pix there..
seldom got chance can tak pix with well..
hahaha~ copying another person with e pose..
at the farmplace inside Keukenhof..
look at how jubilant e child was?
c how e ang mohs enjoy sittin under the sun..
probably bcux its not hot lik SIN!
me with elena
thats me & lynn in the famous clogs!
where we had our lunch..
my Fish King meal..
its delicious! so sad SIN dont have it..
& e twister fries!! man, i miss it!

then now i hope my 4th Ams trip can come faster!
i cant wait 2 go there earn per diem again!
oops! hopefully its a team flt again! ;p
i duwan 2b e lonely soul w/o any team flt lahx..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home