小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rare Rare Rare!

woke up @ 8:30am this morn..
settled my spree stuffs & had my breakfast..
was watching e news on "早安您好"
saw a v sad news related 2 horses.. ;(

watched e video they show in the news..
really mak me go OMG OMG OMG..
jux imagine a horse & horse collision?
both horse collapsed onto the ground..
n unable 2 stand up even after ppl drag them..

=(

hate 2c such animal news..

more info of the news HERE.

& im flyin off ltr in the evening..
goin to NRT via KUL lohx.. -.-"
that taihen pattern!
its another 8days b4 bac to SIN..
kinda havin pre-flt blues nw..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home