小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

keukenhof to & fro-ed!

finally a flt with my team aft so long!!
my initial plan 2 stay in hotel rm was abandoned..
cux i know i dun have 2 tak emer test when i return bac..
hahahah~ in addition, my team intend 2 visit Keukenhof!
so i decided 2 go along with them thou i wanna buy my longchamp!
++ we were stayin @ Sheraton Airport Hotel..
cux its e golden wk in jap, & e previous hotel is fully bked.
nevermind that, cux our tix 2 Keukenhof was cheaper!
20euros inclusive of transport to & fro worx.. ;D
(my flt to & fro is not full too! *happiness)
but i din brin any camera along except 4 my hp..
hence all other pix are with my team.. ;(
wil upload e pix once i get hold of them le..

i love tulips with 2 tones of shade..
purposely took pix using my hp de..
it was a sunny Sat luckily..
thou abit crowded but stil worth the wait..

we combed e whole park within 3hrs time..
& 30mins of e time was spent lookin 4 e exit..
armed w/o a map, we could only look 4 e signs in e park..
well, more 2 update when i've e pix..

imo, e airport hotel is more comfortable..
but accessibility wise, previous 1 wil b a better choice.
bght 2 bags frm H&M at the airport..
it seems much cheaper as compared 2 e 1 in jap..
bght it for 7.90 euros..
of cux in my fave purple color lohx!
den this for 16.90 euros..
it looks much nicer in real life..
e painting & doodling is v pretty!
irresistible that i bght it on my 2nd day!


keukenhof explanation HERE!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home