小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summarised Updates :

i realised i've been meetin my darling almost everyday..
but some days when i dont get 2c her,
i feel queasy.. like sth is not right..
even my darling feels it too..
she's starting 2 uds me inside out already..
like how i used my short forms & she knew it w/o asking..
eg. HTHT & BWG.. she got it right at 1st try!

20th Apr 2009 HTHT @ Seletar Reservoir
e day i returned bac frm my KIX turn..
met her up within 5hrs of rchin SG!
c how loving we are?! ;D
update each other on wat happened durin e 3days..
thou its 3 days, but it seems so long..

21st Apr 2009 252 : Signal of Life
thx 2 e complimentary tix frm my sis..
we get 2 enjoy this 4/5 stars movie!
really thumbs up + toes up!
if only we can omit off those extra sound effect..
those auntiesSs sittin near us..
keep makin extra effect 2 disturb us..
talkin non-stop.. irritating + annoying 2 e max!

24th Apr 2009 Bugis Lunch + Fortune Telling
we went down Bugis specially 2 meet lisa 4 lunch!
xiang came down specially 2 pass me my films..
& we spent some wonderful 30mins+ 2gether..
thou each of us is busy with our own stuffs,
but im grateful that we stil find time out 2 meet..
cine, i uds that ur working.. so im not blamin u worx..
aft our lunch, me & darling head 2 Yishun..
where we had our lifetime 1st fortune telling..
heheh~ shall wait til Aug/Sept 2 determine if its accurate.
imo, i think its 75% accurate bahx?

25th Apr 2009 Tanning Session @ Cafe Del Mar

aft so long finally a tanning session..
stubbornly refused 2 apply any sunblock/suntan lotion..
thats y 2dae im suffering frm e consequences of it..
shoulder & back are aching frm it.. ;(
durin shower, i can feel e sharp pain!! ugh!
anyway, jux endure it for 2days shld b fine i guess..
too bad xiang wasnt arnd 2 snap snap too!
else it'll be a perfect grp photo le!
of cux we save a space 4 her lahx..
e space infront of lisa, is jux nice 4 her.. ;D

I LOVE MY GFS!


detailed updates wil b done when im free

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home