小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some Updates :

15th Apr : lunched @ our current fave place - Xin Wang.
train-ed 2 AMK Hub 4 L.O.V.E movie.
followed by meetin ppl tak Mirror Screen Protector.
train-ed 2 Bugis had LJS, Sim Lim 4 mic/earphone & Bugis Iluma.
met lisa @ City Hall & train-ed bac AMK 2gether.
received my online order iTouch casing

16th Apr : rotted at hm whole day watchin TuDou/Youtube

17th Apr : supper meetup with my girls!
passed zhen her advance bdae pressy.
full attendance report @ Tong Shui Cafe again.
free ride frm cine & zhen.
snap snap with every1 else with golden half/hp/polaroid!

18th Apr : spent whole day watchin TuDou/Youtube again!
reported for flt at 8+pm & realised crew change!

19th Apr : slpt my day thru & continue my HK drama frm HD.
completed A Journey Called Life finally!
& started 3 episodes of New Police.

20th Apr : woke up early in e morn 2 prepare.
reported 4 flt & flt delayed for 15mins!
my stupid cabbie was late 4 another 25mins!
i only rched hm at 8:20pm! -.-"
went out @ 10pm 2 meet zhen go Seletar Reservoir.
had some heart 2 heart talk with the cool cool breeze blowing.
thats when e both of us saw a shooting star!
silly-ly made a wish althou 90% wont come true.
did some last min snappin b4 drivin me bac hm swt hm.

21st Apr : share with sis 2 buy a new CPU 2 replace our lao kok kok
continue with my 霹雳MIT last 2 episodes.
mailed 2 items out & recover $25 only.
evening meetin zhen 4 our 252 Signal of Life free movie!
conplimentary tix frm my sis! ;D

& i really need 2 start savin $$ for my hkg trip nx mth!!
althou i realised i've saved arnd $5k since i started flying.
only $5k you know!! thats v little consider how much i've earned.
seems like i really spent too much during my flt.. ;(
mth end's AMS flt with team, Lynn say they intend 2 go c tulips..
HOW HOW HOW! if i go, cfm no chance 2 save $$ already.
dilemma feeling hitting me again lahx.. zzzz

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home