小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

香港街餐室

thats me while waitin 4 my family 2b ready..
gonna head out 4 dinner again!
was kinda tired frm my morn tanning session..
sis brght us 2 this rest. @ Thomson..
its really NOT bad.. can give it a try..
nx time wil brin my girls there 2 eat as well..
morn went tanning with my girls..
here's e outcome of it lohx.. ;(
Garlic KangKong
e BEST of all e dishes 2nite..
duno why.. but i jux like kangkong ALOT!
Dao Xi Fish Slice
oso not v nice imo lahx..
but its definitely better than those hawker..
Hotplate Beancurd
a MUST for all zichar i went to..
BIG disappointment!
no taste in those beancurd at all.. ;s
Furong Dan
its normal but its nice..
seems there's lotsa onions ehx..
Hor Fun!
seems quite normal imo..
by e time i eat, e sauce all MIA-ed.
Mango Crispy Chicken
the chix is crispy beyond words..
i duno how they can make it THIS crispy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home