小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

what i've been doing..

i arrived in SG much earlier than scheduled..
but time was spent in airport acc-ing bud..
cux her bro haven arrive 2 fetch her..
heard abt her family.. hope everything wil b fine soon..
rched hm arnd 6-ish & unpacked alil'
bathed & continue unpacking..
had dinner & randomly, i KO-ed at 9-ish..
b4 i know it, i woke up e nx day at 11+am..
short flt is super tiring!!
esp e SIN-KUL-NRT kinda pattern..
see PAX slpin while i cant slp.. ;(
slpin beauty illness attacked me that night..
had sucha hard time enduring!! =|
even bud commented, "1st time i c u look so tired!"
i din touch up my make-up at all (checked in already)
anyway, enough abt my flts..
my Mon was spent finishin up my HK drama - 与敌同行
follow by bathing, sorting photos, pack my remaining luggage,
took my uniform 2 dry-clean, develop photos..
had my dinner & watched last episode of DingDang Detective..
started art & craft-ing at 10pm..
only completed at 1+am which i KO-ed str8 after..
zZz 2dae went out 2 meet lisa..
intend 2 get winter wear but kuku me.
nv check properly b4 goin down.. so kinda wasted trip..
hope i wont freeze 2 death in NYC.. lolx~
ugh~ its 1am again..
shall end here.. enjoy e photos.. ;)

22.10.2008 Suki Sushi with Francine & Lisa
Suki Sushi for dinner!
table no.3 for us..
e moving plates of sushis..
i cut my hair once again.. ^^
i shoot u, u shoot me..
CANDID!
i love this photo lahx.. hahaha~
a lil' bit of dreamy effects horx?
silly faces..
my fingers look so freakin short with lisa's..
with lisa & shot of me & her too..
pix with cine cine..
my cheki takes gd pix worx.. ;p
pix frm my cheki..
them with pix from me.. ;)
had a hard time takin photos with 3 of us inside..

28.10.2008 Meetup With Lisa
unbearable 2 leave him alone at home..
i was late in meeting lisa cux i keep waitin 4 my mum..
was late for a gd 20mins but stil my mum wasnt hm when i went out..
1st destination...
they've launched new desserts..
but why arent there any typical mango ones?
e dessert which we'll nv get sick of!
waitin 4 train to go down Raffles Place
@ The Arcade
exchange rates r so high for Jap Yen & USD.. ;(
always our top choice!!
inside e toilet aft a sumptuous meal.. yum yum~
while waiting for train..
e v familiar station - Raffles Place
e new 2 substitute 4 what isnt mine anymore
nw i've got toto with me wherever i go.. ;D

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home