小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 03, 2008

I've Decided

i want to see SNOW!!

ytd while watchin korea drama,
it happened to snowed in that drama..
and i mean REAL SNOW!
not those artificial or computerised type.
which reminds me of an entry by xiaxue.
she went somewhere & saw REAL SNOW FLAKES!
i din know snow came down in flakes form.
i mean.. i thought they went suppose 2b in "dot" form.

lolx~ okie! maybe im not updated enough.
anyway, i really decided 2 save hard & save well!
so i can be prepared to go have a white xmas this yr!
hopefully i mean. :)

went yahoo! image & search 4 some SNOWFLAKES pix..
its so pretty x infinity alright?
i MUST get to see IT with my own eyes!
and i gotta make sure i make my own snowman!
named BingKa! lolx~ ;x

omgosh! how did snow develop into snowflakes?
c e snowflakes on the windscreen?
its transparent sumore! :O
snowflakes in THICK or THIN or BIG or SMALL!
im so really amazed by that!

any1 wanna fulfil this wish of mine with me? ;D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home