小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

我的 2007。。。

打算把我2007所有高潮和低潮写下来,
希望我的2008将会更好!

一月:
setup iB & vPost a/c.
bght my 1st insurance!!
open a UOB a/c
attended my 1st MWL class
went groceries shopping w family + bfs!
zhen started her Police training

二月:
launch of Remedy in workplace
celebrated min's 21st bdae on SBS BUS!
celebrated cine's 21st bdae at Mind's Cafe!
go *his hse bai nian
attended sis's bf's bro's funeral

三月:
bght my 1st pair of papillio
celebrated sunny's 21st at Costa Sands
received my 1st diamond necklace!
tried home-cooked spaghetti by *him
went Red Star w *him, sis & mum
1st time visited Jalan Kayu prata hse
1st time lucky draw win SOMETHING useful!
celebrated PeiShan's 21st @ Aranda CC

四月:
went TW trip w family!
took SQ flight 4 e 1st time!
celebrated Lisa's 21st @ Clarity Cafe
celebrated my cousin's 21st @ BBQ
Q-ed 6hrs 4 donuts! -.-"
received SK diamond necklace frm mum
visited *his mum @ Mandai
tried my 1st Kenny Rogers @ Suntec

五月:
went Mind's Cafe with a buncha "old peeps"
celebrated Chris's 21st @ Costa Sands
visited HK 2nd time! 10days sumore!
wore boots 4 e 1st time!

六月:
celebrated my 21st @ home!
1st party ever! ;D
got my 1st ever hi-fi in my rm!
received my 1st ever Tiff & Co. necklace!
celebrated PeiYing's 21st bdae
bght ToTo for e 1st time
wore couple wear 4 e 1st time too! LOL!

七月:
celebrated xiang's 21st @ SteamBoat
1st time building figurines with *him
bght our 2nd couple watch
celebrated my parents' bdae @ San Zhong Er Jian
received my ANOTHER Debit Card
sis graduated from her U studies
& we went studio 2 took photos!

八月:
celebrated toto's bdae @ Sentosa
*his sis bght sth 4 me from NY
*he buy pure LingZhi pills 4 me 2 eat
dinner w Sunny, Lisa & Xiang
started 1st DIY face masks
甜品屋 open a new branch at TJPG mkt!
*he sprained his ankle
received my 1st CC!

九月:
sis got a new camera
me & *him finished a pint of Ben & Jerry's
meet mk & chris 4 dinner myself.
Aji-Tei with toilet girls
celebrated *our 3rd yr anni
tried out Botak Jones
baby suffered multiple injuries
lisa lunch-in at my office 4 e 1st time
visited weitian's office while zhen do facial

十月:
caught my 1st ever concert - Sammi!
visited Dental aft 23798343098345 years
invested in my 1st camera - HOL-KA!
attended 2nd MWL class
toto went 4 his scalping service
removed my both my LEFT side wisdom tooth

十一月:
celebrated *his 27th bdae
celebrated sis's 25th bdae
celebrated zhen's 21st bdae @ Sizzler
*情变
tried J.Co's donuts 1st time

十二月:
send hi-fi 4 svcing
1st time postpone sendin out of reports
e girls lunch-in at my office
gave *him our RL polo tee
officially hooked on Pizzahut
met weitian lunch e 1st time
celebrated xmas @ Grill-Out + midnite
played Resident Evil on Wii!
promoted 2b MOD for spreesgalore

我想大概就这样吧?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home