小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

some LOVE of my life

2dae is 1 hell of biz day..
esp when ur boss is arnd,
u'll hafta ABLB even if ur not..
=x learnt it frm my sis..
ABLB = Act Busy Look Busy! ;)
ytd had an enjoyable dinner company..
with e right ppl, even if food doesnt taste gd,
u'll still feel it taste GREAT!
but in this case, both company & food r GREAT!
wil blog in details when im free-er..
jux wanna blog abit & run off..
wth m i lookin at?
definitely not those rusty-soon grilles..
im lookin at e blue-ish sky..
which have disappeared 4 a few days..
solarize me -_^
toto slpin with me..
i'll miss him if he doesnt..
grp pix with some loves..
aka toilet girls called by Mrs Goh.
(i stil rem her & she lives near ME!)
another grp pix w/o cine..

alrighty~ stay tuned 4 more pix..

while i was typin e above,
nehx nehx jux went off already..
*jump arnd in joy*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home