小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Memorable Lunch Date

thank u girls~

finally metup with weitian le..
its like 59435395 yrs ago since we meetup..
hehehe~ hope she enjoyed our company as well..
hmm, have mailed jojo & lisa e pix..
weitian, i dun have ur email add in my gmail..
tag me with ur email add. & i'll mail u? ;)

of cux, not 4gettin e v 伟大 person..
but why i say 伟大 lehx?
let me explain :
1stly. he came down meet us seekin company.
but went off in less than 20mins..
cux his car is ready 4 collection le..

2ndly. aft he collect his car, he came down again!
cux i duwan tak bus & walk 4234249787 miles of road

3rdly. he've 2 park his car cux weitian haven rch..
and i've agreed 2 wait 4 weitian already..
so e v nice guy parked his car & came look 4 me..

4thly. he went in & out of ERP gates!
lolx~ it wasnt intentional..
he drop lisa b4 droppin me off..
my office was inside ERP & lisa's outside..
however, need 2 send lisa bac 1st..
so.. yepx.. thats e story..


thankie~ 伟大先生!
nx time compensate u donuts kx?
lotsa orange white choco 4 YOU~!
muahahahahhhaa~ ;P

aft so long,
im stil hearrting orange white choco..
i duno why THEY dun like..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home