小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, September 10, 2007

Fancy Delights?

remember last wk i was complaining?
yes.. act. i've 4getten abt it..
but jux nw our Ms Foo called me up..
wanting me 2 help her buy e egg tarts..
being v nice of me of cux agreed!
(i get 2 try those egg tarts as well wat!
even cine oso say they're nice..
so i wanna c how NICE those egg tarts were)
in case u duno where izzit..
here's e add 4u guys.. ;)
c how lucky i am 2dae?!
no waitin, no ATTITUDE uncle/auntie..
and ALL flavours were available!
i was standin at e counter talkin 2 lisa..
decidin how 2 pass her e food..
plus which flavours she want..
and, no1 was hurryin me nor waiting..
(both ATTITUDE uncle & auntie wasnt arnd,
instead, it was a indonesian/phillipino/watever girl,
she was so considerate & POLITE!)
seein that i was indecisive on which flavours,
she leave me 2 look at e egg tarts,
while STOCKIN UP on e tarts..
when i was ready, i jux said, "excuse me"
and she imm. walked bac 2 e counter..
NOW, thats wat i meant by GOOD SERVICE ATTITUDE..
that UNCLE & AUNTIE was totally turned off..
so i happily returned with 4 egg tarts..
in which 3 out of 4 were lisa's..
cldnt buy them hm as i was meetin e girls..
these 2 r chix + pepper & chocolate
whereas these 2 r chix + mushroom..
cost $1each..
but aft Sept wil b $1.20each
evenly baked indeed..
no chaotah bottom/surrounding..
let me give it a try 1st..
hMmmmmm~
this is how it looks like inside..
it give me a v familiar taste..
i cldnt rem wat taste it is..
let me think & i'll write it here..

Verdict : 3.5/5 stars
honestly, its not worth Q-ing for >15mins..
nor does it worth $1.20 each..
maybe can try steamin egg + choco at hm..
scarly it turned out e same..

LOL! j/k~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home