小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

No Changes

as usual.. lunch @ Bugis.
supposed 2b thur but was booked.
hence we shift it ytd instead.
our lunch khaki xiang is so addicted 2 insurance!
everytime meet her definitely talk abt it..
im so SO scare of her now.. =s

aft she went off, v nice lisa acc me..
hehehe~ went Bugis Village thread eyebrow..
finally take care of that bushy eyebrow of mine..
LOL! min~ only $3 cheaper compared 2 CNY period
competing of BIG eyes..
started off by HER..
i like my eyes over here..
looks kinda round isnt it?
n that typical smile of hers..

short & sweet entry..
who wanna date me lunch?
TAG ME NOW!!

much love (^v^)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home