小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

my past few days..

haven been updatin on my days..
so here it goes..
let e pix tell e story.. ;)
received a letter last fri..
i wonder whats inside? =\
OMG! *exclaim in excitement*
its my Citi Clear card~!
it arrived finally!
plus e stack of discounts coupons..
card this card that..
but all mux pay usin e Citi Clear..
hMmmm~ its my 1st CC!!
cux i nv ask my sis sup card give me..
muahahahahh~ i doubt she wil anyway.. =x
wonderin y toto give that face?
=D
bcux he scare i take his throw throw away..
look at e way he "hold" onto his throw throw?

Sat we whole family go relative's hse..
but b4 that, dar.dar came over earlier..
n.. he sprained his ankle!!
bcux of skating~!
i was gloating over his mishap..
who ask him always go skatin lehx? =p
acc him go c 跌打..
n e person wrap it up lidat..
seems v pro siax..
while at my relative's hse,
dar.dar bring toto go walk walk..
/* yes, my mama suggest bring toto along -.-"
toto likes 2 "chase" birds!!
hiakx hiakx.. thats why dar.dar carry him..
whenever i c guys bring dogs go walk..
i wil have a feelin like they're v lonely..
need a dog's company thats why..
cux wkdays while walkin hm frm mrt,
i wil c a old man walkin with his dog..
such scene make me believe that,
"狗是人类最忠心的朋友"
we makin fun of toto..
look at e layers of skin!
OMG~! toto is gettin fatter..
while on e way hm,
my sis bf drove us go Thomson..
so dar.dar bght 2 more strudels 4 me!
wOohOo~ peachie & apple!
c e 2 diff types of cream?
i haven got chance 2 go down Botak Jones..
but how come i got their menu?
all thanks 2 lisa foo lohx..
last Sun suddenly called me..
wanna borrow spare hp frm me..
seems that her bibi's hp go service..
so she came over 2 tak e spare hp..
n brght with her Botak Jones' menu..
she went there 2 eat..
n "kope" their menu 光明正大-ly.
lolx~
recently, toto been slpin with me every nite..
not through-out e nite..
but jux mayb 1-3hrs?
last nite he even went into my rm,
get ready his slpin area & wait 4 me!
when i return aft brushin teeth,
there he was slpin on my bed..
tell me.. isnt this dog clever?
/* i was complainin 2 my mama abt him,
sayin duwan let toto slp with me..
cux middle of e nite hafta close my door..
n toto cleverly sneak into my rm b4 i slp 1st..
pix taken ytd aft work..
beg her 2 acc me go buy perfume..
super desperate~ 2 buy 1 more bottle..
cux im lovin' it liaox..
im talkin abt Escada Sunset Heat..
e replacement 4 my old bottle..
here it is..
my current fave spray!
;)
comparison of e gift & what i bght..
i didnt know 1 was medium 1 was large..
hiakx hiakx hiakx~
better anyway, can last me longer!
fruity fruity smell brighten my day!
all thx 2 shihui 4 givin me e perfume..
*grinx*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home