小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, August 31, 2007

30th Aug 2007

oOohHhh~ im here 2 blog abt ytd..
and e reason why i can blog at ease is ---
im on MC 2dae~! double WOW!
/* im goin 2 zZz aft bloggin this entry..
im so deprive of my slp.. =(
yeahx yeahx~ 3 dozens of donuts!
act. 6 dozens in all..
FYI, i Q-ed twice while lisa Q-ed once..
i rched Suntec earlier than her mahx..
out of 3 dozens, only 1 dozen was mine..
1 dozen 4 weihong, half each for Troy & HuiFen.
(too bad.. owe them favour mahx)
m gonna savour them ALL!
notice i've got 5 ORANGE WHITE CHOCO!
me & lisa ate KFC again~ =x
of cux had Surf n' Turf again!
i got lisa 2 help me tak pix..
finally can c how long my hair is..
a nicer pix of me & her..
/* i went 2 cut my own fringe..
i bet it looks ... nw.. =x

den while eatin KFC,
bump into Shiyin there too!
hahaha~ e world is so small lahx..
like 1hr ago, bump into WeiHong as well..
he called me XiaoMei in public..
makin me curious who wil call me this..
LOL!
den my sis so nice was arnd e premise..
she came down KFC find me too!
so me, lisa & her walked 2 Convention Centre..
wanna find WeiHong pass him e donuts..
he's treatin full-timers 2 eat..
n while waitin 4 troy 2 give us a lift back..
(free lonbang bac office worx.. no need walk lehx)
taken in e Comex toilet..
lotsa ppl outside,
but no1 in e ladies lehx..
sittin arnd NEC counter..
gone were e days of past experience..
whereby i was workin as promoter there too..
thats also where i get 2 know my dar.dar..
taken while at e counter..
was chit-chatting..
but lisa didnt talk much..
mayb cux she duno my sis & WeiHong..
n aft waitin 4 20mins+?
(Rocher Center-Suntec took Troy more than 30mins+)
finally our chauffeur came.. j/k!
and seriously, e jam was so jialat!
took us arnd 15mins 2 rch lisa's workplace?
wanna make a U-Turn oso gotta wait 5-10mins!
wth is wrong with e traffic ytd?
n troy said he nearly had an accident siax..
while drivin me bac 2 office,
got another Hyundai car cut our lane..
heng troy manage 2 brake in time..
arbo i guess ...
n ice cream wil b spilled all over..
cux i was tryin 2 eat ice cream when he braked!
lolx.. ben & jerry's ice cream *yum yum*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home