小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, August 06, 2007

WoOhOoo~

so, i was supposed 2 update on last Fri..
but, absent minded me..
4got 2 bring my HD 2 work lahx..
somemore ytd nite purposely transfer pix over,
jux 2 bring them 2 office 2dae..
and yet i stil 4got abt it.. (>.<)
anyway, wil update it tml IF i bring e pix..
any idea whats inside? ;)
its our Sammi concert tix!!
yeahx yeahx~ im going im going im going!
with my sis + weihong + dar.dar..
=D
i've given my 1st time 2 sammi! lolx~
covered our seats 2 prevent any1 frm knowing..
muahahahahah~ =p






im stil in a dilemma..
shld i tender comin mth end OR yr end?
w/o income, how 2 pay my insurance every mth?
w/o income, how 2 fulfil my wish? =(
*sIgh*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home