小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, July 20, 2007

in summary...

so, i kinda feel like bloggin again..
aft finished 7 episode of e TW drama..
(no more ep available until nx wk)
which explains y im free.. =x
anyway, wil start frm Tue 1st..
met my family at Kovan Heartland Mall..
we had Yoshinoya~
its my 1st time eatin Salmon Set okie?
n honestly, i stil prefer Chicken.. =p

i've nv know Yoshinoya got fried chicken de..!
until my sis ordered this lohx~
hehehe~ nx time shld give it a try too..
its nice too!

another 1st time..
we buy Yoshinoya set meal,
n they gave us donut ice cream norx..
but it doesnt taste gd althou it looks gd.. =x
my sis bked an appt with this studio..
its located v near to Heartland Mall worx..
oni arnd 5mins walk frm there..
c my sis smiling so happy in her grad robe..
note : its not complete with e hat & another stripe.
thats wat i wore on that day..
mux formal mahx..
n in dark colors lohx..
u all shld know, i seldom wear formal.

e guy in orange is e photographer..
he helpin my sis adjust her robe.
with my mama standin nearby 2 nag..
why this lidat? why that lidat? lolx..

rched hm at 10+pm..
n found 2 mails 4 me!!
1 is these TW products..
featured in 女人我最大 de worx..
BUT, oni 1 cream is mine..

e rest belongs 2 xiang & lisa.. hahaha~
n these make-ups r mine!
sadly, e black eye-shadow compact was broken..
n its really v SHIMMER horx~!
thats y im sad..
any idea wat is this?
its WHITE CHOCOLATE!!
taken out frm my parents' bdae cake..
we're so surprised by e designs..

how they print e design on e choco? o.O alright, another 2 mails 4 me ytd..
1 is 4 my Sony Hi-Fi Warranty,
and another is my new Debit Card..
BUT, wat i wanna say here is..

freaky coincidence!
notice that 2 highlighted circles?
its my bdae okie?
even e Debit Card last 4 digit oso my bdae?
where 2 find such coincidence?
plus e warranty card's purchase date..
i honestly didnt input my bdae on e form lohx..
so, why did my bdae appear there?
is e heaven tryin 2 hint me sth?
n i flip behind e card 2 find sth even more coincidence~
e secure code of my new card is 603..
which is similar to 2306 but in opp. way lehx..
compare with my old card,
e secure code is not even similar lohx..
OMG!
that is so freaky can?!


nw do u believe im connected to 2306?
n why it goes 2 show i love my birth date?
wed nite my mama was switchin TV channel..
n chanced upon a TW news channel..
talkin abt e "Big White Rabbit Milk Sweet"
i didnt pay much attention 2 it..
but this morn, i read it in e chn Wo Bao lohx..
this "Big White Rabbit Milk Sweet" was once my fave.
every yr chn new yr, its a MUST 2 have it..
i can eat alot alot alot until my mama stop me de..
so im quite surprised 2 know abt tis news..
*phew* luckily i seldom eat nowadays liaox.. ;)


anyway, ltr lunch gonna meet my khakis..
need 2 pass xiang her spree stuffs..
plus, she say got some choco 2 give us..
so nice of her right? =D
more update ltr aft lunch bahx..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home