小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Im blogging again~!

i know i've updated jux nw durin work..
budden, cux i've transferred photos over..
so, might as well blog nw..
in case tml in office i wanna blog,
but i dun have any pix..
thats me 2dae in office..
notice my lashes..
i used 3 mascaras 2 attain that length!
my gosh~!
wasted arnd 5-10mins siax~
*shake head*


well, so met lisa up aft work..
n we alighted at YCK 2 collect our items!
e rhinestone necky is hers..
n oriental hearty is mine.. =D
while waitin 4 train 2 arrive..
on the train itself headin bac 2 AMK..
and guess what?
our cucumber eye masks arrived!
i gonna try it out 2nite!
hopefully it works lahx..
so my dark eye rings r go off..
i duwan 2 have panda eyes.. =(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home