小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Im Finally Back~!

yOohOo~ how is every1 doing?
heheh~ gave myself a long long break..
away frm havin 2 blog everyday..
n also away frm typing + postin up pix..
stil wanna thx those who con't 2 visit my blog..
;)
alright.. lets cut e nonsense short..
let me start off with my update den..
track back to ...

17.07.2007 [Tuesday]

~!* Happy Bdae to Papa & Mama *!~
duwan 2 mention their age here..
least it gave u guys a shock? =p
that day my sis bk-ed appt with a studio..
its 2 take pix in her grad robe..
thats my sis getting ready..
n den my mama come 2 help her adjust..
jux nice e flashlight block my kaypoh face..
lolx
all ready & set 2 take pix le..
she's takin self portrait in e studio 1st..
so me, mama & papa was waitin outside..
really got nothing better 2 do..
hence..
seldom got chance tak pix with mama.. =D
do we look alike?
n den its my parents lohx!

arnd 20mins+ or so,
photographer get us 2 go inside..
took us arnd 30mins+ 2 shot everything!
have got no pix on hand right now..
wait til my sis collect e pix liaox den blog..
=)

20.07.2007 [Friday]

i was thinkin of cuttin my hair short again..
what wil happen if my hair is really that short?
i'll b back 2 my sch girl look le.. =(


super sway..
cux that day suppose 2 go down Bugis lunch..
rched MRT station n realised..
there's disruption!!
bcux there's an accident at Clementi..
-.-"
anyway, we stil manage 2 meetup..
super rush to & fro lahx..
cux we change 2 take 130 down 2 bugis..
time was waste on walkin & journey..
in addition, nehx nehx was in office..
therefore, i cant lunch too long..
in Sepia mode.. *nice*
e reason y i took this pix ---
is 2 show how long & define xiang's lashes r..
thats bcux e mascara she used is given by ME!
hehehe~ its Maybelline XXL lahx..
but its flown bac frm HK de worx.. lolx..
act. i bght it 4 myself de..
however when i wanna used it,
den i realised its in wrong color! -.-"
its in Blackish Brown, not Pure Black..
n i know she used Brown mascara, so i gave her..
honestly, i nv use it worx.. hehehe..

21.07.2007 [ Saturday ]

spent my wkends scrapbookin again..
i've stil got tons of photos 2 scrap..!!
finally.. im goin 2 eat this up!
and its not ordinally yan-yan worx..
its choco balls siax.. =O
but they're "lao hong" already..
=(

24.07.2007 [ Tuesday ]

e F21 stuffs that me & lisa bght finally arrived!
we're so damn scare that it'll b lost..
cux e organiser send it out on 17th July,
and it oni arrived on 24th!
1 whole wk 2 arrive, do u uds?
im so not gonna opt 4 normal mail again!
btw, that tube top is lisa's


25.07.2007 [ Wednesday ]

bcux e F21 stuff arrived ytd,
hence, m meetin lisa 2dae 4 lunch..
shun bian pass her e top..
e muchly awaited top 4 her!
kinda like my hair in this photo..
so neat & tidy lahx..
esp e fringe i mean.. :)
plus meet her hm 2 collect shippin topups frm her..
in this photo, my fringe doesnt look neat right?


26.07.2007 [ Thursday ]

i found a new love in tanjong pagar mkt!
its none other than e 卤鸭饭!
love their 卤蛋 esp.. ^_-


27.07.2007 [ Friday ]

was on MC today!
all bcux i was feeling slpy & tired..
plus flu & cough is catchin up on my health..
went down 2c doc with e main motive of gettin MC..
in e end, $24 fly away in xchange 4 3 meds + MC..
budden its super scary i tell u..
aft i had my breakfast & ate e med,
arnd 30mins-1hr ltr,
i started 2 feel a serious headache..
its not drowsy but headache instead..
i tot i've got not enough rest, hence i went 2 zZz..
stil, e headache stil persist..
up 2 a certain extend, i feel wobbly..
(when i walk 2 e toilet)
as i try 2 tear e toilet paper,
i feel my hands & legs shivering..
not that im cold or what..
its jux shivering 4 nothing lohx..
i even showed my mama my hands shivering..
n she imm. say mux b e med actin up..
feelin bored at night..
went 2 tak pix of 1 cabinet..
do a count..
how many ding dang r there?

that nite, my sis surprised me!
she bght DONUTS hm 4 me lehx!
=D
definitely have Orange White Choco!
e other is new flavour - Choco Mint worx..
yeahx yeahx~

28.07.2007 [ Saturday ]

meetup with dar.dar FINALLY!
went 2 catch FlashPoint..
got my fave Donnie Yen in it lahx..
love him cux his surname is 1 of my names character.
=p
dar.dar bght Mango Pudding 4 me worx..
n we smuggle into cinema 2 eat.. hahah
beef again? =\
Ichiban Sushi again..
cux i saw e Mango Pudding..
n we bght another 1 hm 2 eat..
lolx

29.07.2007 [ Sunday]

we youngsters went down Sentosa!
its to cele toto's 6th bdae in advance worx..
on e way 2 Sentosa inside e car..
toto lyin on e seat with head droppin down..
but halfway he stood up & c 风景
LOL!
im sad..
bcux toto is standin on my legs..
n his claws r so damn sharp lahx.. =(
my Sentosa entry tix..
at e carpark..
we alighted n left toto in e car..
look at how sad his face is?
toto's 1st stage..
2nd stage..
toto made friend with another dog?
nahx.. its not what it seems..
this female dog love toto so much..
she keep running 2 my mat 2 find toto..
but toto was v hostile 2 her..
toto even bark at her..
so anti-social right? *shake head*
3rd stage 4 toto..
hehehe~ enlarge this pix 2c..
toto's eyes open v big!
we spotted this ang moh..
usin e metal detector 2 find "things"
of cux, i duno wat he found..
this pix is taken by me..
n bg is my sis + weihong + toto
n this pix taken by my sis..
im at e bg if u notice.. lolx..
den dar.dar fiddle with toto's "head fur"
makin it punkish looking.. =p
dar.dar nv brin toto go swimming cux,
he morn had his lifeguard trg at Sentosa le..
den weihong joined in e fun as well..
toto's fave pastime..
sniffing trees after trees..
what is toto lookin at?
wOooo~ toto running bac 2 us..
its bathing time..
im e 1 in charge of pressin e water lahx..
its dry finally.. ;)
my dinner on Sun nite..
bght by my sis de..
looks tasty anot?
its frm e Famous chicken Rice..
n e tofu which Weihong recommended..

20.07.2007 [ Monday ]

was feelin super emo after work..
esp aft 1 commotion last Fri..
typed a chn entry usin my hp..
"原来人类可以这么可怕。
感觉上,我好像到了这分钟才看清楚他们的样子。
表面上人人都对彼此很好,
但实际上,他捅他一刀,
他踩他一脚。
说到底,我真不知道谁真心谁假意。
我再也没办法分辨。
难道讨好人就一定要贬低别人吗?"


met my sis at AMK Hub 4 dinner..
our parents wasnt arnd..
so gotta settle our dinner on our own..
this Lor Mee frm XO Noodle..
*shake head*
its not even hot at all.. (>.<)
another thing is.. there's lack of sth..
卤蛋!
where got 卤面 no 卤蛋 de? =(

after dinner, imm. rush hm watch drama..
was in e midst of completing Heart of Greed!
left 1 episode aft watchin 7 episodes in office.. =x
what can i say lehx?
e ending is really a happy one..
im glad everything turns out nice.. =)
oh yahx, i completed Supernatural Season 1..
but its within 1 wk!!
im so damn in love with e guys.. :p
right nw m 8/22 episodes thru Season 2..
sadly, disc 3 was spoilt lahx..
gotta wait 4 dar.dar 2 dl 4 me le.. =(
b4 i can continue watchin e rest..

31.07.2007 [ Tuesday ]

on MC again!
this time rnd is stomach cramp!
but bo bian, stil gotta meet them 4 lunch..
cux lisa wanna order cake 4 her bf..
n she wants me 2 help her design it.. :)
went all e way down 2 Republic Plaza,
but in fact, xiang is order thru phone..
-.-"
frm Raffles - Bugis..
jux bcux i wanna tak bus hm..
so nice of lisa 2 acc me wait 4 bus..
thanks girl!
an exp bottle of small mineral water.
cost lisa $1.60 for it siax.. (>.<)
bght Tori-Q rice box hm as lunch..
looks delicious anot?
act. not worx..
cux its not warm when i rched hm..
n e cramp is killin me..
dun have appetite at all nahx.. :(
toto lookin at me?
act. is want ppl 2 sayang him..
i was so guilty 4 leavin him at hm alone..
mama & papa went relatives hse..
sis went out 4 work..
i shld have stayed at hm acc him..
budden need 2c doc & meet e girls.. =\
toto was barkin & whinning when i left hm..
even when im at e lift lobby, he's stil barking..
i can tell, he duwan 2 stay at hm alone..
*cries*

night time when every1 is hm..
we celebrated his 6th bdae!
e cake i bght 4 him at Bugis..
looks yummy anot?
lolx~ of cux this is not e actual pix..
stil got other nicer ones..
but its in my sis's camera lahx..
n i have got time 2 transfer over..
so, lets make do with tis k?
~!* Happy 6th Bdae, ToTo *!~
mux b more 乖乖 n 听话 worx..
if not, i'll not hesitate 2 cane u ok? =p

01.08.2007 [ Wednesday ]

~!* Happy 21st Bdae, WeiMin *!~
welcome 2 the 21st world! ;)

m back 2 work 2dae..
its my 1st biz day lahx..
no choice, gotta send some reports out..
pending 4 others 2 revert back..
hence, cannot wait until other day lohx..
another thing is,
2dae aft work m meetin lisa hm..
cux we'r goin YCK 2 meet another F21 organiser.
m self-collectin e stuffs from her..
gotta agree that e world is so small!
cux e organiser is my "cousin's pri sch friend's gf"
really super qiao lahx..
long story 2 explain here..
anyway, gotta go down collect e stuffs..
cant wait 2 join her spree again..
can save on local postage + she's reliable.
*grinx*

gotta stop right here le..
need 2 get back 2 work aft 1hr+ break..
till then~

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home