小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

dilemma..

im torn btw savin up 4 this or that..
1stly. i wanna study.
2ndly. i wanna travel arnd.
3rdly. i tot of learning Jap language.
4thly. i've decided 2 tender in Dec.
5thly. i gotta start findin a new job.

my 1st 3 options wil b affected by my 4th decision.
and whether m i able 2 fulfil my 1st 3 options wil depend on 5th.
u tell me how 2 make up my mind?

i wanna study n yet i duno WHAT 2 study..

i wanna travel but i haven decide WHERE 2 travel.
here's afew options on my mind right now.
HK - definitely! (but wil b a short stay)
BKK - no khaki? (mayb my sis?)
TW - considering (tempted by my younger cousin)
LA - seems great (frm my older cousin's blog)
SF - sounds nice (frm my younger cousin)
u see.. got afew options again..
really torn btw which & which 2 go lahx..
its not like saving $$ is v fun.
sumore nw i got a new habit -- spree
which wil used up lotsa $$ le.. =(

been thinkin of learnin Jap 4 a long time..
however, i haven found a gd khaki yet..
some1 whom i can rely on 4 a long long time..
some1 who can entertain me when im bored durin class.
some1 who lives near me (so can go class & hm 2gether)
some1 who can motivates me! (so i wont skip class)
if u feels that ur e 1 who im lookin 4,
pls dun hesitate 2 TAG ME!

on e other hand..
last nite my sis told me Sammi got a concert..
its dated on 13th Oct worx..
we missed her concert in HK so...


dar.dar said :
"u buy i pay e 2 tix"
which means, i have e chance 2 go!!
YIPPIE~!

still.. i got another option..
8th Nov, Ah Mei havin a concert here..
its a BIG concert compared 2 Sammi's one..
and e tix is cheaper by $10?!
Ah Mei's most exp is $158 lohx..
Sammi's?
$168!!!
yes.. 168 freaking dollars!
and i've nv been 2 any concert b4..
which makes me so damn eager 2 go 1..
but e price is twice e amt i pay in HK..
e most exp tix in HK is less than $100 lehx!!
(>.<) ##&$*%$#*&%$#*#^%$&#$%*
sis was complaining why din we watch in HK!!
LOL! its too late 2 regret nw..

but e Qs is :
Ah Mei or Sammi?

im in debt right now..
owe dar.dar $850 lohx.. =\
2b repaid in instalement lahx..
LOLx! i din borrowed $$ frm him..
(i dun anyhow borrow $$)
is meant 2b a gift frm me 2 him..
and oso payin partly 4 Wii..
plus.. v'day gift..
abit here & there n add up to $650.
e remaining $200 is 4 him 2 buy a new jkt..
HE LOST HIS vintage ADIDAS JKT!
(his jkt is in brown hence e font color)
can u imagine?
aft i lost mine, n nw its his turn..
we're really a perfect couple! ;)
oni thing diff is -- mine was cheaper by alot!
HA HA HA~
shall go huntin 4 jkt with him le..
as everybody know, he's got a v HIGH taste..
n quite fussy as well.. =X

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home