小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, August 17, 2007

the TRUE meaning of 17


aft i tagged in cine's hoohoo blog,
i hopped into my HK hoohoo blog..
tot of leavin my 1st entry there..
BUT, 1st attempt failed!
i seriously hate traditional chn okie?
i sucks at readin traditional chn lahx..
already typed my whole entry out..
and was figurin how 2 insert photos,
add label 4 entry n there goes my whole entry..
bcux i didnt save it.. (>.<)
anyway, gonna ask cine teach me how 2 blog there le.. =D


alright, e reason 4 that title..
let me explain it right now..
lotsa things seems 2 happen on e 17th..
17th Jan : my office external HD breakdown on me
17th Feb : thats e eve of CNY alright..
17th Mar : i went down PeiShan's 21st Party with zhen
17th Apr : my whole family fly 2 TW for 1st family trip!
17th May : me, sis, dar.dar & weihong fly 2 HK 4 2nd time!
17th Jun : Celebrated Fathers' Day & prepare bdae decors.
17th Jul : Parents bdae & photo shot 4 sis's grad.

so what about 2dae?
surprisingly, there's nothing special at all..
unless.. some miracle happens..
which lets me watch e fireworks at e WaterFront?
lolx~ it wont come true de lahx..
cux dar.dar is havin class & no way wil he bring me there..
so.. Aug 17th wil stop e special no. 17 meaning..

and im e midst of watchin Hello! Miss
its a korean drama starring pretty babe & handsome dude..
hiakx hiakx~ wil find photos 2 blog when im free..
till then~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home