小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

OMG!

*shout in disbelief*
"blogspot is still wonky!!!!"


which means no updates yet..
=(


take a look at my To Do List..
its getting more & more..
=S
all bcux i found new webbies 2 watch drama..
OMG! there's so much 4 me 2 watch..
yet so little time 4 me.. (>.<)
im starting 2 find 24hrs/day is NOT enough!


on a side note, im invited!!
2 another 21st bdae party~
wOohOo~ 1 more added into 21st album ;)


: Notice :
ShiHui, if u wanna know how 2 spree,
gimme ur email add.. i wil email u e details..
its too long 2 explain it over here.. =)




btw people..
TAG ME.. if not i'll MIA again!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home