小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, August 10, 2007

不能说的。秘密


alright.. went 2 watch The Secret ytd..
along with my sis + weihong + dar.dar at J8..
we even had Sakae 4 dinner! ;)


ermx.. overall i'll rate it 4/5 stars..
the missing 1 star is bcux.. there're loopholes..
and.. it keeps me thinking abt e loopholes --
which is NOT gd.. =(
however, im impressed by Jay's piano skills..
esp e part where he perform with e female lead..
i was watching so engrossed thru-out! =)
another part which is super amazing..
jux by listenin, Jay can play e exact tune out..
that part is worth watching for..
everybody shld go watch lahx..


shall update more when im at hm..
m superbly busy with work 2dae..
sumore.. i made mistakes again! (>.<)
jux had my breakfast not long ago niax..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home