小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

10th Biz Day

ugh~ i jux received email frm my spree organiser..
was informed that our F21's order is cancelled..
*sObx*sObx* there goes my Key Necklaces..
ohhh.. im so sad right now..
mayb that 3 necklaces is fated not 2b mine..
well, i shld save up as well..
since my sis is askin me abt nx yr's hol trip..


but anyway, 2dae is e last Biz Day..
which means my report was sent about..
3hrs+ ago?!
and im seriously praying hard..
nothing goes wrong tis month..
if not, even if i duwan 2 go anymore,
i'll stil hafta go.. =\


pls pray 4 me..




on a happier mood..
my paycheck was in 2dae!
yIppIe~! i paid off half of my debt..
gave my mama this month's allowance,
plus paid my sis part of e Internet bill..
soon gonna pay my insurance & hp bill as well..
its really great not 2b in debt.. ;)
*whisper* dar.dar decided 2 let me off lightly.
cux he said, "save e $$ and spend it"
which means i dun have 2 pay him a single cent!
BUT, those who know me well, shld know i wont do it..
i hate e feelin of owing ppl $$. well who doesnt?
so im gonna pay him half of e actual sum.
tell me, shld i b happy abt it?
since i'll have e other half saved into my hols' fund.
hehehe~ thanks dar.dar 4 ur contribution..
at least im 1 step nearer 2 my goal!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home