小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

spree-ing is neverending


im stil addicted no matter what..
i cant stop myself frm thinkin..
but i guess thats a gd thing..
cux i dun go shoppin nowadays..
its jux spree-ing 4 me..
jux let e fingers do e shoppin 4 me..
isnt it great as well? ;)

so i was tryin 2 say..
3 of my necklace r mailed..
which wil rch me most prob nx Mon..
/* why doesnt SingPost work on Sun? =\
and.. i jux bght order another 4!
hahahah~
2 make me feel better 4 my previous cancelled spree..
like.. sth 2 console myself 4 e cancelled one..
LOL! excuses excuses excuses~

did any1 notice i can use diff colors le?
cux i found online webby which provide me e code!
wOohOo~ my colorful entries r back!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home