小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, July 16, 2007

Yesterday & Today

yesterday's time was spend doin nothing..
woke up early 4 breakfast & bath..
prepare den play Sims 2 on NDSL while waitin..
go off at 1:20pm 2 AMK Hub..
its 2 cele my parents bdae in advance!
we went Soup Restuarant! ;)
YAY! our family photo~
e nuts which i love e best! haha~
e top dish of Soup restuarant..
a cfm mux order dish!
Samsui Ginger Chicken
Beggar Bowl Tofu..
e bowl really resembles those which beggar use..
soup of the day -
Sharks Fin Gourd + Pork ribs
Tofu Prawn..
i personally like e sauce v much!
its swt + eggy taste..
Steamed Minced Pork + Salted Egg.
hMmm~ dun really like it..
Ah Por Fan Shu Leaves..
this veggies is vv nice!
but can b salty at e bottom..

den we went 4 a walk at FairPrice Xtra..
do u know wat does Old Cucumber refers to?
its so funny that me, sis & mama laugh at it..
e person who wrote it really v li hai siax..
is 老黄瓜!!
LOLx!


spend e nx 1hr waitin 4 movie..
i treat my parents 4 a movie -- Transformers!
hahaha~ cux they long time nv watch..
n my papa keep hintin he wanna watch..
hiakx hiakx hiakx~
den im e pitiful one..
hafta carry all e groceries back hm..
cux my sis headin 2 Suntec..
n im e oni 1 headin hm..
hence.. i carry everything home! =p

my nite was spend searchin 4 Canto songs..
kinda hooked on Canto songs le..
althou dont really uds..
but, at least i can refer 2 lyrics & listen.. =)

this morn was really sad..
cux kana "scoldings" frm nehx nehx..
4 re-sending reports out again! (>.<)
so upset that e tot of tenderin hit me once more..
while walkin out 4 lunch, i got an idea..
mayb i shld go try-out air stewardess horx?
BUT prob is.. i duno how 2 swim..
=(
mux overcome my swimming probia 1st..
only den i can consider air stewardess..
bcux was feelin moody..
asked whether xiang & lisa can acc me..
duwan 2 stay in office continue stress me out..
luckily, lisa is willing 2 acc me.. =)
thou she got her own lunch liaox..
but she stil come down bugis meet me..
lisa, really thanks alot! ;)
a candid take of us lookin elsewhere..
hardly got a chance im e same height with her..
hahahah~ *grinx*
没默契!
both lookin at diff view..
Aahhh~ finally..
finally shot b4 we went separate way..

can u imagine meetin her thrice a day?
morn, aftn & nite?
thats wat gonna happen 2dae..
morn she was late so i met her at MTR..
(opps i type MTR instead of MRT..
did i kinda missed HK too much? =X )
noon i was upset so she acc me..
nite? we both craving 4 bubble tea.. =D
listening 2 her craziie talk helps me de-stress..
every1 shld give it a try! ha ha~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home