小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my 1st, my 1st, my 1st!!

bght 2 books frm online spree..
it arrived at my place last night..
was quite interested 2 read it at 1st..
but tot of completing my HK album 1st..
so, haven got chance 2 read it yet..
ytd aft work i went down PS 2 buy album..
its 2 get ready 4 either Friends/TW trip..
haven decide 2 start which one 1st..
or mayb i can try doin both at e same time?
its a leather cover with imprinted flower designs..
cost me freaking $60 for this album ALONE!
sheeeshhh~
my 2nd last LO of e HK album
n e last LO for HK album..
did it within 2hrs?
which explains e simple design..
n while watchin ytd Channel 8's 9pm drama.
did any1 notice e keychain which Fann Wong kept?

i got an identical keychain as well..
in a set which i bght it in HK.. =D
n me 2dae..
went Bugis 4 lunch..
with e usual gang..
Xiang &
Lisa.
only diff thing is ---
i got a company back this time..
and i bght my 1st ever toto!!
tempted by Xiang 2 try it out lahx..
anyway, its jux $1 each..
(we 3 fork out $1 each 2 buy)
if we win, we'll split e winnings!!
hahahah~
of cux cannot show e numbers..
ltr really win how?
every1 come n hunt me down..
=p

i think i nv tell any1 abt it..
last Sun's 4d top prize..
doubt any1 wil know lahx..
except my family + dar.dar norx..
cux e 1st prize is e no. on my buffet receipt!!!
and my papa went 2 buy e no.
BUT, he rem e last 2 digit wrongly lahx..
meaning eg is 2306,
he buy 2360 lohx..
and he nv buy all 24 combinations..
we let slip a chance 2 strike 4D!!
muahahahahahah~
seems like my bdae is really lucky yehx?
;)

psst psst~
i stil haven got e mood 2 blog abt my bdae..
so much pix that i duno which ones 2 blog..
i've got 3 cameras takin pix..
n i haven browse thru ALL of them yet..
which means no bdae updates 2dae..
=x

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home