小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

lunch @ Bugis

n so we arranged 2 meetup 2dae..
2 accomodate lisa's time..
bcux her colleague is ALWAYS takin leave..
only 2dae is free mahx..
meet them 4 lunch + pass them 土产!
i met xiang at TP MRT and head down Bugis 2gether..
went 2 MAC to buy my Seaweed fries 1st..
hehehe.. last nite saw it on ads..
and imm. msg dar.dar say i wanna eat!
"nx time we meetup mux go eat Mac ok?"

aft buyin my fries, we went 2 KFC..
our Miss Foo wanna eat KFC..
and Miss Wong opt for KFC too..
so me.. as a neutral person, accepted KFC.
durin our lunch session..
lotsa funny conversation were exchanged..
below r some examples..

1st eg.
me : "i wanna go bugis c shoes.."
xiang : "can go motor wat"
me : "but ppl tell me bugis got sell boots.."
me : "sumore i heard its quite exp.."
xiang : "den go motor c lohx.."
me : "huh? wat motor?"
xiang : "nehx.. that M.O.N.D.O lohx.."
(she spelled out the mondo 4 me)
i burst out laughing
xiang : "wrong mehx?"
me : "is mondo bahx? wat motor"
burst out laughin again

den i recalled sometime back..
our Miss Foo made e same mistake as well..
except, its another shoe brand..
me : "i wonder bugis got sumore shoe shops anot?"
lisa : "got.. that passion at lvl 2 lohx.."
me : "huh? whats that?"
i start 2 think hard where that shop is
me : "r u referring to Pazzion?"
lisa : "yah yah.."
i burst out laughing when i tell xiang abt it..
or shld i say, WE burst out laughing..

there're some other incidents..
but i'll feel so bad telling every1 abt it..
hahah.. but all i can say is,
lisa & xiang's eng r abt e same..
muahahahahah~ =x

as we walked 2 e MRT station..
we realised stil got 7mins to e nx Boon Lay Train..
thus, we decided 2 snap snap awhile..
even thou there're lotsa onlookers arnd..
lisa is always tryin 2 hide behind..
2 make her face look smaller?
hahahhaha..
den how? my face look so big..
so i change e camera's angle..
and every1 is equal le..
can c xiang & lisa smilin so happily?
i dun uds why they so happy?
me & xiang-mei
with lisa

den me & xiang head back office..
on a side note,
act. we tot of buyin Anything/Whatever 2dae..
but it seems like its quite HOT right nw..
even Cold Storage is OOS!
so we didnt have a chance 2 have our Anything.
but lisa suggest buyin frm Food Court..

below is a conversation btw Xiang & Auntie..
with me standin beside xiang-mei when she asked.
xiang mei : "ehh, got Anything anot?"
auntie : " dun have"
ME as a listener find it amusing..
imagine if some1 duno whats "Anything"
they wld have felt so funny right?
askin whether got sell "anything" anot?
hahaha!
me inside e ladies doin my photo-whoring..
wOohOo~
another 1hr 15mins more..
den i'll byebye office & hello Orchard..
=) m goin Orchard 2 buy perfume..
intend 2 buy Hugo Boss 4 my papa as well..
felt kinda guilty that i din buy anything 4 him in hk..
oOooPx! did i mention anything?
*recalls e food court conversation durin lunch*
muahahahahah~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home