小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, May 28, 2007

i need Maria

i need a Maria to help me out..
look at e tons of clothes i've got?
(excluding tee-shirts & bottoms wear)
how long wld i need 2 finish packin these clothes?





in less than 2hrs!
haha!
i finished packin them ytd evening..
cleared out some old clothes,
shifted some clothes 2 my mama's wardrobe
(my mama got a BIG wardrobe ok?)
and finally m able 2 pack all clothes into my wardrobe.
if ur askin why i need 2 clear/shift clothes,
reason being my wardrobe is small..
only.. i think.. i 4got e measurements le..
=X
jux small lahx..
so everytime got new clothes,
hafta lelong away e old clothes lohx..
wil b postin some clothes up on Yahoo! to sell..
hopefully can sell off, arbo wil b doin charity work..
give away to relatives lohx..
hahhahaa~

wil blog more when i've got all e pix..
transferred to my office lappy..
;)
b4 i 4get, i've fulfilled my wish..
that is 2 watch Saw 3 b4 watchin Saw 4..
muahahahahaha~
i've got Saw 3 DVD restin at my hse..
ytd watched it at hm with dar.dar + papa & mama
my mama was freak out by e drillin of skull..
whereas my papa was eatin while watchin e movie
*clap hands*
then what abt me?
im chewin cola gummies while watchin..
hahahah..
i bght 1kg of cola gummies back..
=X

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home