小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

swayness befalls me

this can b consider double swayness 4 me
ytd while blogging this entry in office..
somehow my blogspot was reset suddenly!
and all my writtings + pix was gone!
like wth lohx.. -.-"
and i was in a rush of time..
hence, i didnt repost again.. =)


e day b4 while returning hm LATE,
my lift broke down on me..
i cant possibly climb 20+ storeys right?
sumore wearing heels..
with blisters in both my feet..i tot 1 was down..
but i stil can depend on remainin 2
BUT...
i was totally wrong!
2 lifts r under maintenance..
and durin such peak hrs?
-.-"
they can b improved..
shall end my post here..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home