小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

things we bought

tell u honestly, i bght more food than other things..
jux alone on the 土产,
i conclude we bursted afew K in it..
there's so much who & who 2 buy for..
myself, i've got poly, sec sch, bf & colleagues..
sis, she got bf, ex-colleague, poly & U mates.
my mama, got her maternal relatives..
my papa, got his colleagues & "faternal" relatives..
u tell me, got alot bo?
BUT no matter what, our amt is consider small..
bcux we saw 3 youngsters buyin MORE than us..
seriously, their BOX of goods is BIGGER than ours..
=X
and i cant believe they brin so much $$ over..
oOooPx!
abit out of point already..
anyway, below r e other things i bght..
人在台湾,心在新加坡
even in TW, we can find punchers as well!
hohoho~ can add new items 2 our collection lehx..
notice there's a STAR puncher..
=p
but its bght by my sis..
i cant buy scrapbook materials until June..
of cux.. these clothes arent mine..
all these belongs 2 my sis..
mostly office wear lahx..
tadah!
these r bght by ME!
notice there's alot stripes tops?
and i bght undies too!
hahahah.. super cheap can?
like 3 for NT$100 niax..
=X
and heard frm my sis,
she said its comfortable.. ^_-
bght lotsa racerbacks..
cux its another super cheap item..
i think e cheapest is NT$100
which is less than SG$5
SG where can find so cheap de?
last day of my trip bght 2 Korean Tops..
its layered de lahx..
but haven got chance 2 wear 1 of it..
cux i notice i look fat in it..
freaking hell! hpmh!
bght e cushion 4 dar.dar
cux i know he like Keroro..
and he got collect Keroro stuffs..
e tea leaves is 4 his papa..
not sure what kinda tea leaves he like..
so i didnt buy alot?
scarly he dont like, den wasted? =\
argh!
dar.dar's cushion super BIG can?
i had a hard time closin my luggage every morn..
esp since i bght this cushion on e 1st night..
-.-"
bght 2 make-ups there..
supposingly shld have bght MORE.
kinda regret right nw..
saw tis Maybelline mascara..
quite cheap n its not available in SG..
and that blusher.. Jap brand..
but super cheap in TW..
retailing on spree for SG$26+
guess how much i bght it?
NT$260 niax!
equivalent to SG$13 or less..
teeheehee!
oh yahx.. e 3 hairclips r cheap too..
3 for NT$100 niax..
bght it with my undies de.. =p
another 1 of my cheap buys..
shorts in SG were sellin like $20+
and i oni paid like $13 and lesser for it..
sumore there wasnt any tags on it..
so i save my time frm removing e tag..

sort of sum up e amt of things i bght..
thats why i say i bght more food mahx..
this entry is so damn short..
sumore its showin e things i bght..
*explains why im eager 2 go back TW 2 shop*
1 of e item which used my sis's CC 2 pay..
kinda bursted her CC limit bahx?
paid abt SG$2k for it..
and of cux including 4 small ones below..
this Bi Xiu shld brin fortune 4 my family..
u guys wil c it in my hse..
(if u come 4 my bdae celebration)
BUT pls dont touch..
its too exp 2b broken horx.. hehehe..
e 4 small ones we got..
starting from left..
thats for me..
yellowish is 4 my sis
whitish jade 4 my mama
and e bigger jady lookin 4 my papa..
i think they goes in terms of rackin bahx?
thats why mine is e smallest?
hahahha..
that is Jade color worx..
e fortune teller say its gd 4 me..
*whisper*
im carryin it with me all e time..
but dont come steal it frm me..
i need it 2 protect me..
hahahah.. =D

more updates comin up ltr..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home