小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

miracle?

jux when i tot i cldnt blog at hm..
and thinkin why not give it 1 last shot..
AND guess what?
i can access my blogspot!!
wOohOo~
some last pix of myself..
to make u guys miss me MORE!honestly, if u ask me wats e results of lack of slp?
i'll tell u str8 away..
1 of my double eyelid wil b somehow covered..
makin me 1 big eye, 1 small eye..
(its always left eye affected)
=(taken ytd in e lift..
taken in e office ytd..
was feeling so damn bored & sianx..
aft being shooted by nehx nehx durin meeting..
imagine every1 who dialled in heard that?!
(>.<)


i gotta go prepare liaox..
last min 2 pack in remaining stuffs..
wil miss everyone yehx?
;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home