小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

im so pathetic!

its my 2nd last day b4 flying..
and yet im working OT alone in office..
=(
im really vv sad nw..
bcux i'll missed my 7pm & 8pm show..
*sObx*sObx*
can oni blame myself 4 it..
n those spoilers who submit reports late..
ArRrHHhHhhhhhh~
i wanna kill some1 badly..
lolx..
*slap myself 4 joking*
e sky is dark,
and im headin hm on my own..
so lonely.. so sad..


- in e midst of waitin 4 lotus notes 2 send last email -
5mins passed..


10mins passed..


SENT!


goes to show how slow lotus notes is..
-.-"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u don;t look sad loh... go home alone never tell me .. i oso go home alone ... next time tell me then bring me eat dessert

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 1:06:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls lehx.. im really sad lohx.. sky dark le den can go hm.. =( sumore toes blister.. stil hafta walk so much! =(

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 10:15:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home