小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 30, 2007

dinner time!

Wed night met dar.dar 4 dinner..
waited all e way until 8+ b4 he rched.
was feeling super famished!
hence, we settle for e zi zha stall at my mkt.
mostly seafood lahx..
veggies
dar.dar's black pepper beef rice
my swt & sour fish rice
HOT PLATE BEANCURD
(my fave!!)
i found this unusually BIG veggie!
hahahaha..
dar.dar tryin 2 compete with mine!
but his was smaller.
incurred a $22 burnt hole in pocket!
Thur mornin while changing clothes..
i notice a "white spot" among e trees..
as i was short sighted,
i couldnt c clearly what r those..
but anyway, u can c in the photo..
what r e white white / grey stuffs inside?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home