小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 30, 2007

lazy toto

everyday w/o fail..
when i rched hm aft work,
i wil carry toto into my bedroom..
e same goes on Wed evening..
but jux tat toto is lazier.
c his lyin with 4 legs up?
hahaha..
i didnt make him lie down this way..
oOooPx!
toto caught me snappin at him.
den he try 2 turn his head 2 e oth side
c his mouth is slightly ajar..
can c his small teeth!
=D
he's tryin 2 hide from e camera
i like it when his legs r open..
cux his thigh is so fleshy & furry..
touch his fur & u'll uds

toto is so angry that he duwan look at me..
hahaha..
toto is camera shy lahx..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home