小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 30, 2007

i wanna watch..

MOVIES!!!
its been a long time since i catch a movie..
was feelin kinda outdated.
esp when ppl ask me 2 recommend movies 2 watch.
i'll b tellin them, "hmm, not sure i duno?"
that is what happened that nite at PS's party.
zhen & xiaoqi was talkin abt movie,
and i was feelin like a total idiot.
jux cux i duno what movie they were talkin abt?
=(
so i went 2 checkout e GV webby,
and found lotsa HORROR/THRILLER movies!
and they're my fave top on e list!
hohohohoho~
now, who wanna date me watch movies?
*gRiNx*

i read e chn Wo Bao n they mention this movie.
no doubt 23 is 1 of my fave numbers.
so hopefully im able 2 catch this movie in theatres.
act. this movie didnt really caught my attention.
BUT, some words at e bottom make me check it out.
from the Producer of
"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
oh man! that was 1 of my fave movies
(durin my poly times)
which makes my frenx feel gross
(im a crazy fellow.. i love bloody movies)
hMmm~ didnt watch e 1st part of it.
but it seems kinda interesting?
i mean if u're those who alwasy go hiking?
or camping in those mountains?
when i saw this movie among the list,
it didnt caught my attention.
but the title seems rather weird,
so i went 2 read e storyline.
lotsa mystery behind it?
hahahah.
i totally duno anything abt this..
=X
and i've 4gotten abt e storyline
(i checkout e GV webby ytd and saved all pix)

among all these horror/thriller,
there're some diff movies i wanna watch too!
its about human & dog!
i love animal movies but i dun like 2 watch.
not that i dun dare..
is i duwan 2 cry in theatres..
i wil always end up cryin cux its so touching!
i stil rem e last animal movie i watched.
Eight Below
it left me cryin so hard at hm.
even e trailer can make me cry siax..
honestly, i cry easily bcux of animals. =\
and i duno is that gd/bad

aft a touching/meaningful movie,
there's a comedy as well!
i've always like Mr Bean show on TV.
so now that there's a movie,
i shld b catchin it too!
and jux watchin e trailer alone is funny le,
whats more 2 say abt e movie?

now.. some1 pls date me 2 watch~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home