小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

10th & 11th Apr

10.04.2007 [ Tue ]
received a mail from some1..
its my F21 goods!
my mail finally
its my 3 necky..
wOwx.. i've got 4 necky frm F21 already..
Kimber Key Necky
Lacey Heart
Heart Pendent
loved this necky esp..
bcux e necklace itself is interwoven with ribbon..
its not those normal chain necklace..
special bahx?

11.04.2007 [ Wed ]
head to Chinatown aft work..
meet my sis up at People's Park Complex.
need 2 go down for briefing..
kinda off right?
met dar.dar over there as well..
e tour agency which we joined.
was given 4 tour bags again..
-.-"

much to my surprise,
the tour leader bringing us 2 Taiwan,
she's called Veron too!
coincident bahx?
rched hm and there's a mail 4 me..
YAY!
its my Haley Horn Necky!
e 1 which cost me $3.80 niax..
=D

that night, toto was super abnormal.
he wanted 2 come in to my rm..
while me & dar.dar was slping,
he use his "loud-speaker" 2 knock my door..
aft opening e door,
there he was smiling at me..
toto lookin at dar.dar smiling..
whats with that look?
toto slpin with me on my bed..
lolx.. abit messy lahx..
and.. i cant even c toto's eyes..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home