小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

6th & 7th Apr

on the 6th of Apr which is Good Friday,
i met dar.dar at J8 aft his sch.
went to eat Sakae as he stil got $20 voucher 4 it.
and he intro me Katsu Don.
in which bcux i told him i like egg + onion.
in e end, its so tasteless!
such a disappointment 4 my 1st time.
ordered Chicken Sukiyaki again..
my all-time fave at Sakae.
BEFORE
AFTER!
i added e egg into it.


aft our dinner, we head over 2 his hse.

cux i bght Donuts 4 his family on 5th Apr.
so better bring it 2 his family earlier.
and jux nice his dad jux return from HK niax.
surprisingly, his dad bght his DSR cam le.
he paid a lower price compared 2 SG prices.
acting pro using his dad's cammy
whoa.. such camera is so heavy can?
imagine those photographer hafta carry it all day long?
=\

07.04.2007 [ Sat]
morn me, sis, mama, dar.dar + wh went 2 ICA building.
my sis + mama + dar.dar need 2 collect their passport.
and guess what freaking thing happened?
the queue for entrance into ICA building is LONG!
i think i walked 1 BIG rnd ICA b4 i entered it!
e no. of ppl collecting b4 my sis, mama & dar.dar got 100+
wah liew!
why every1 so qiao need 2 collect?
anyway, we left at arnd 9+am aft 1hr+ waiting..
wh drove us hm den me & dar.dar went buying 4 stuffs..
need 2 visit his mama at e Mandai Columbarium.
met up with his papa then we offer joss stick 4 his mama.
honestly, its my 2nd time there..
1st time is during his mama funeral,
and 2nd time is 2 visit his mama.
freaking HOT day.
we're sweating non-stop worx..
took 138 back to amk again.
intended 2 lunch 2gether, but his dad goin elsewhere.
so we settled our lunch at Pepper Lunch!
fortunate us get a seats right b4 others..
bcux we're 2 pax while oths r a grp.
Sizzle it your way!
we added egg to it..
we LOVE eggs!
the whole meal came up to $28 lehx..
which is so exp can?
doubt i'll ever eat it with oths..
=X

went hm aft our lunch..
took some rest & acc toto.
BCUX, toto is goin chalet le..
my sis's bf, wh is bringin toto hm.
wanna try whether toto can adapt anot.
bcux wh is e 1 lookin aft toto when we're away.
toto givin me innocent look again..
and he yawn once..
twice..
thrice!
infront of my camera.

giving me a satisfied smile aft that..
=)
toto~ i wil miss u~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home