小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 09, 2007

Papillio-ed

YAY!
ytd rched home,
and saw a big ZARA bag on table..
its my Papillio inside!
my sis finally meet her fren 2 take le..
paid a price of $81 for it!
=D

my Papillio~
Pap~ Pap~ Papillio~
HoHoHo~
its in e shade of purple..
i love it, i love it, i LOVE it!
even my sis oso say NICE!!
Let every1 take a close look..
the pattern is nice right?
i choose it myself de horx..
even thou my sis say look "auntie" in webby..
i stil bght it!
in reality, its not "auntie" at all..
cux its purplish~
which is my fave color at e moment..


/even this entry is in purple

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home