小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

procrastinating in process..

now then i feel that 24hrs a day is NOT ENOUGH!
i've got so much things 2 settle yet so lil' time..
in addition, some many things need ME 2 take action on..
Ugh~ when izzit going to end?
im starting to h.a.t.e my job ------------------ this much!
was so surprised 2 know nanny is in Japan..
no wonder "no1" called me these few days..
as i've said, im doin e billing this month..
and aft the "always-chasing-me-fo4-update" lady has left,
some1 who "always-calling-me-up-4-no-reasons" has take over..
i really mean it when i say she call me 4 no reason..
-.-"
every single little tiny weeny changes,
she hafta give me a call and goes, "hello veron ah.. XX leh.."
and she'll continue with what she has 2 say..
freaking irritating ok?
im already busy enough doing e billings..
AND i haven even started on my SLA Report..
yet she is stil giving me so much trouble!
WTH?!
i suddenly realised i've wasted 5-15mins..
complaining away here..


maybe i should get back 2 work
till we see again

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home