小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 05, 2007

hungriest day of my life

can u imagine not eating/drinking for .....
*counting in process*
nearly 20hrs?
which is equivalent to 3/4 day?
thats what happened to me today!
jux 4 e sake of rushing out some billing reports..
which is due end of tomorrow.
!!!!!!!!
all e reports only came in this morn..
thats why im in such a rush..
sumore there's 7 countries in total..
only 1 country is down now.
im stil left with 6 more countries!
gonna take a break & eat sth..
least i faint while calculating *j/k
i wanna blog abt last Sat..
btw,

*!~*!~ Happy 21st Birthday, Sunny ~!*~!*

yupx~ its Sunny's bbq at Costa Sands.
m stil awaitin 4 min & sunny's photo..
have already sent out photos taken usin my hp.
plus gotten e Guess watch photo from cine..
seriously, i think e Guess watch is really PRETTY!
cux its so bling that every1 wil notice it.
=x
gotta finish my curry puff & get back 2 work..
bye~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home