小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

my bestie gain

hohoho~
feelin beautiful nw..
bcux i had a nasi lemak lunch..
chicky wing + luncheon meat + fish fillet
only cost me $2 lehx!
anyway, my motive 4 bloggin nw is 2 show off..
sth i bght or rather spree on ytd..
its from Japan worx..
let me present..

MAJOLICA_MAJORCA EYELINER~
im interested 2 know if it wil really lengthen 15 times?!
if it really do, i dont mind buyin afew more tubes 2 keep lehx..

this is another proud introduction..
its from Japan too worx..
althou same price,
but this focus on dramatic-ness
not lengthen it..
hehehe.. thats why i bght e former!
shall wait happily 4 my item 2 arrive..
and i wil proudly post online my eyelash look..
on whether izzit 15 times LONGER?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home