小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"Monday" Blues

2dae seems 2b my Monday blues..
was on MC ytd and half day MC on Mon..
nose block + running nose which lead 2 ear block..
went 2 e amk clinic which cine was workin on Mon night..
i nearly finished using her box of tissue paper..
(>.<)
take note its a box not a small pack..
hAix..
stupid *clinic only gimme flu medicine..
lucky this amk clinic gimme inflammation/reduce swellin med..
my nose was swollen and i think e skin in my nose is raw..
aft sneezing & rubbing for 2433875893749857 times.
i blow nose until e extend of feel like cuttin my nose off lohx..
e feeling is indeed v bad.. =(
so i rotted at hm ytd and met dar.dar 4 dinner.
had subway at amk hub b4 returnin hm.
finished 1page of LO 4 my HK album.
need 2 rush finish b4 my May's trip lehx..
really afraid i wil do HK Album 2
bcux i stil got my FRIENDS album untouched.
jux a lil' backtrack, my vPost parcel has indeed rched.
but 2 of the 19 items i bght has MIA-ed
i duno izzit e merchant pack less or it was lost halfway.
shall not bother with e $7+ liaox..
since i already got e remaining 17 items.
and.. my Aeropostale tops wil rch me either Thur/Fri.
will most prob b wearin 1 of it 2 Sunny's BBQ.

Activities for Mar :
1st : my 1st biz day which wil b BUSY
2nd : take over billin frm colleague as *he havin reservist
2nd : meetin up e girls 2 buy Sunny's bdae pressy
3rd : Sunny's BBQ chalet at Costa Sands
4th : zhen's hse warming at Khatib
5th : i assume i wil b busy with billing until *he returns
6th : Sharmaine's 22nd bdae (celebrating?)
9th : our 2yrs 6mth-sary (celebrating?)
13th : my report internal review in the aftn
14th : Shuyu's 21st bdae (celebrating?)
14th : my 10th biz day which require 2 upload report
15th : staff meeting in e morning
17th : Peishan's 21st bdae at Aranda Country Club
.....
23-25th : 1 of e days goin down Natas Fair
28th : Lisa's 21st bdae (celebrating?)

alright thats all 4 e time being 4 my coming Mar
i assume my WetSeal clothes & F21 necklace shld arrive in mid-Mar
i'll be a happy girl by then lohx..
hahaha..
am restricting myself frm further spending..
and i swear infront of dar.dar that i wont spend within 3mths..
on my scrapbooking materials!!
hahaha.. can i stick 2 my words anot?
we shall see..

did i mention that im really excited?
coming Fri can meetup with my girls at Town.
goin 2 shop 4 Sunny's bdae pressy
(i wil definitely demand 2 take pix anywhere anytime)
aft Fri will be Sat on Sunny's BBQ
can meetup with some oth sec sch frenx..
where i can take tons of pix again!
follow by Sun goin zhen's hse warming.
how cld i missed such a time 2 snap snap?
e more i snap = e more i scrap = e most i spend
seems 2 rhyme ehx?
i haven compile e photos i wanna develop..
gonna find a day in late Mar 2 go develop lohx..
i wanna start on my FRIENDS album!!
*exclaim in hysterical voice*

my lunch 4 2dae lehx..
fried by my ever-loving mama
but e veggies are prepared by me last nite..
really buay tahan arhx..
oni woke up 15mins earlier and im slpy..
or izzit caused by my med?
i feel like dozing off..
zZz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home