小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

unfortunate events?

2dae is really not my day..
reasons 4 thinking this way is..
1. i woke up at 7am 2 bath (water freakin cold)
2. althou i woke up 20mins earlier, i went off at 810am
3. i missed 2 bus (1 of e bus jux went off w/o stoppin 4 me!!!)
4. got a uncle saw me missed e bus (he say, "u shld have flag 4 e bus..")
5. it was drizzling when i went off (with an umbrella, my bottom stil end up wet)
6. e usually empty cabin suddenly bcame crowded & squeezy 2dae
7. got an auntie use her paperbags 2 "molest" my butt
8. i was late 4 work.. rchin at 910am on my 1st biz day!! wth?
9. my LotusNotes hang on me not once, not twice nor thrice but 4times!!
10. due to LotusNotes hanging, i restart my lappy 3x (wastin 15-20mins in total)
11. work which i usually need 3hrs took me 4-5hrs 2dae~ =(
12. finally send out HALF of e red tix 4 e oth guys 2 verify
13. went 2 collect my photos and was shivering non-stop
(i was cursin why 2dae hafta rain non-stop!)
14. i skipped my lunch bcux i cant finish my work in time
(i oni munch on afew biscuits and had my sandwich at 330pm!! =\ )

but nevertheless, i didnt succumb to 15% off temptation..
i didnt bght anything in the recent F21 spree..
its 15% off everything except sale items..
quite a catch but i didnt fancy anything ehx..
might b due 2 overly-stress of my work..
m anxiously waitin 4 my WetSeal tops 2 come..
and who knows my Aeropostale tee might have rched my place?
cld it be resting comfortably on my bed nw?

better luck 4 me tomorrow yehx~
;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home