小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, February 23, 2007

vPost

m act. havin a mixed feeling right now..
excitement fills me as i checked my vPost parcel.
sadness fills me as i rem i hafta attend a wake ltr 2nite..
so.. really feelin quite mixed up now..
anyway, below is e track & trace list i got frm vPost.
my parcel shld b rching me soon!
i paid a hefty price 4 it,
so it MUST rch me in perfect condition.
happy 4 me anot?
its distributed to e courier le..
shld have rched my place le bahx?
but y my mama nv called 2 ask me abt it?
hMmm~
all Qs will b solved 2nite when i rched hm.
=x


i hope *he will lead a better life in heaven.
thou i dont even know *him,
but i was shocked 2 hear the news frm my sis.
was quite taken aback when i heard it.
its even CNY right now where every1 is in a merry mood.
yet such thing were 2 happen 2 his family.
sometimes i jux feel that GOD is unfair.
why izzit that those who dont treasure their life,
can lead such a long life,
wheras those who treasure their life,
werent given a chance 2 hold on jux 4 afew more yrs?
hAix~
honestly, u wont know when death wil really hit u.
so be sure to live like it is e last day of ur life.
i sincerely wish *him all e best.
R.I.P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home